Over one million people have experienced the groundbreaking evangelism training course Becoming a Contagious Christian — a proven resource designed to equip believers for relational evangelism. Now revised and updated, it avoids stereotyped approaches that feel intimidating to many Christians — and to their friends! Instead, it shows ordinary believers how to share the gospel in natural and effective ways being the person God made them to be.
Participants experience six 50-minute sessions on:
- The Benefits of Becoming a Contagious Christian
- Being Yourself and Impacting Others
- Deepening Your Relationships and Conversations
- Telling Your Story
- Communicating God’s Message
- Helping Your Friends Cross the Line of Faith
Watch the Trailer
Two-disc DVD set includes:
- Forty-page DVD leader’s guide insert
- Two 180-minute DVDs
- Complete course teaching by Mark Mittelberg and Lee Strobel
- All-new vignettes, including dramas, interviews, and person-on-the-street segments
Includes the DVD set and one study guide.
Watch Session 1