Over one million people have experienced the groundbreaking evangelism training course Becoming a Contagious Christian — a proven resource designed to equip believers for relational evangelism. Now revised and updated, it avoids stereotyped approaches that feel intimidating to many Christians — and to their friends! Instead, it shows ordinary believers how to share the gospel in natural and effective ways being the person God made them to be.
This participant’s guide is designed to help you get the most out of the Becoming a Contagious Christian course. By applying training principles to real-life situations and relationships, you’ll identify and develop an evangelism style that’s effective for you.
DVD segments, as well as individual and group activities, will help you gain confidence and equip you to:
- Discover your own style of communicating about Christ
- Build spiritually significant relationships
- Direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Tell your own story of coming to faith
- Use easy-to-remember gospel illustrations
- Pray with someone to receive Christ, and more!
Designed for use with the revised and updated Becoming a Contagious Christian kit and small group DVD editions.