In this ten-session video-based small group Bible study, Faith Under Fire: Exploring Christianity’s Toughest Questions, Lee Strobel hosts interviews and debates between knowledgeable and passionate experts discussing what they believe and why they believe it.
This dynamic study answers tough questions about the existence of God, Christianity and Islam, the reliability of the Bible, faith and science, and many others issues.
In it, best-selling author Lee Strobel hosts spirited discussions between well-respected Christians, people of other faiths, and people with no faith at all, on the some of the most important spiritual and social issues of our time.
The Participant’s Guide will help you and your group sift through and gain understanding on controversial and relevant issues that surround the Christian faith and many of its most pertinent cultural issues.
Each video session features lively but fair debate from both leading Christian and non-Christian voices. This pack includes one Participant Guide and one DVD.
1. Is the Supernatural Real?
2. Is Jesus a Prophet or the Son of God?
3. Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
4. Do All Roads Lead to God?
5. Is the Bible Bogus?
6. Does Science Point to a Creator?
7. Is Anything Beyond Forgiveness?
8. Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
9. The Mystery of the Trinity?
10. Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
Watch The Trailer
Watch Session 1