In the five-session small group Bible study DVD, Soul Detox, pastor and best-selling author Craig Groeschel sheds light on relationships, thoughts, and behaviors that quietly compromise our wellbeing. Using concise teaching and honest humor, Groeschel provides a source of inspiration and encouragements for a faith-filled lifestyle that will keep you free of spiritual toxins.
More than an educated, insightful look at the negative aspects of our day-to-day culture, this grace-based experience will challenge you out of complacency and into a life of clean, pure, and focused living based on the standard of God’s holiness.
This pack includes one five-session DVD featuring live teaching sessions from Groeschel, and one Participant Guide providing individual and group activities, between session personal studies, and additional background material that will enhance the experience of the video sessions and church campaign (sold separately).
1. Lethal Language: Experiencing the Power of Life-Giving Words
2. Scare Pollution: Unlocking the Chokehold of Fear
3. Radioactive Relationships: Loving Unhealthy People without Getting Sick
4. Septic Thoughts: Overcoming Our False Beliefs
5. Germ Warfare: Cleansing Our Lives of Cultural Toxins
Soul Detox can be used in a variety of ways – as a whole church campaign (adult congregation), adult Sunday school, small group study, or individual Bible study.
View Trailer & Session 1