We all have relationships that drive us crazy. Whether it s a boyfriend or girlfriend, spouse, sibling, parent, co-worker, or crazy relative you see once a year at Thanksgiving, a crazy-maker can really make life difficult.
This 6-week video study from Rick Warren will help bring sanity to your relationships so you can do more than just coexist. Learn how to connect with the crazy-makers in your life through these six sessions:
- Session 1: How to Be Wise in Relationships
- Session 2: Who s Pushing Your Buttons?
- Session 3: How to Resolve Conflict
- Session 4: Breaking Free From Abuse
- Session 5: Escaping the People-Pleaser Trap
- Session 6: Keeping the Crazy-Makers From Making You Crazy
Use this study guide to follow along with the DVD lessons. Write down the teaching points, read the related Scripture, make notes, and use the engaging discussion questions to help your group make the most of these difficult relationships.